What is this mod?

This mod plans to act as a Submod to the Los Angeles Modification for Emergency 4 and is currently a work-in-progress. The pack itself focuses on adding a few new policing units to the game;

Crown Victoria State Police

Crown Victoria Salem Police

Crown Victoria Portland Police

Ford Excursion/Tahoe State Police

Ford Excursion/Tahoe Salem Police

Ford Excursion/Tahoe Portland Police

In future it can be hoped that EMS and Fire Departments will be added along with the Police, but at present I do not have the skills nor team to commit to such a task.

There are currently plans to add Uniformed Officers along with each police car, corresponding to the Force they represent. This, however, will take time and learning so may not be a feature in the initial release.

I am new to modding in Emergency 4 but hoping to make a mark with the community :D.

Any help from the community would be greatly appreciated, and at present I look for the following in terms of communal aid:

Modeler (For purposes of creating in future EMS, Fire and New Policing Units)

Light and Sound Artist (To deal with creating realistic light settings and editing sound files to bring about as-real-as-possible gameplay)

All help is appreciated, and I have so far seen this community to be very supportive so Thank You. With a team of say 2-3, including myself, the project could really take off in my eyes and could easily lead to future endeavours. Of course, any questions or points of interest in this mod will simply be answered either through a direct PM to myself, or in the comments section below.

Below are some images of the UV maps of the Crown Victorias currently in production. Everything in this thread at the moment is a pre-alpha document or plan.

Team:

Rlast - Mod Lead, Texture Artist.

Zach1019 - Texture Artist, Light Artist, Freeplay Event Coordinator.

preview1n.png

victoriae.png

UPDATED - SALEM POLICE CROWN VICTORIA NOW FINISHED MAIN PAINTING STAGE.

The plan is to add some more detail on the metal work of the car, but the skin is completed and I'd really love to hear from any people in Oregon as to the realism of the car skins :D.

UPDATED - STATE POLICE CROWN VICTORIA HIGH DEFINITION DIRT TEXTURE COMPLETED.

The Crown Victoria of the State Police has had some more texture work done on to it in the form of dust; this can be seen on the front of the car, back, sides of the windows, near the doors, and areas that are close to the ground.