flowlops

I will help you with your modifikation website!

Hi,

Are you looking for a front-end developer (web developer) for your mod? Or do you have a website you want help with?

I'll help you, just e-mail me and tell me!

I will only help one person or modteam with the website, because I have not so much spare time ;)

I have knowledge in html and css, and I'm currently learning html5,css3 and Javascript.

So, don't prepare for an awesome epic website, I'm getting better every day. I'll do this just for fun and for helping you!

E-mail: edgar@flowlops.com

Can you explain more?

What Dakota tried to say, and I agree with him, is that you should show off some of your previous work so that potential clients can see how good you are.

A portfolio is a collection of previous projects showing how skilled you are. You present this portfolio to clients or employers.

What Dakota tried to say, and I agree with him, is that you should show off some of your previous work so that potential clients can see how good you are.

A portfolio is a collection of previous projects showing how skilled you are. You present this portfolio to clients or employers.

Alright, I have one website that I launched 2008, but I like to make updates. I'm learning new stuffs everyday so I'm not the best web dev.

www.wtfireonlines.co.cc (I will fix the resolution soon)