Cosreski

Cosreski's Delmarva Mod W/ FaceBook

Here I have started my Delmarva Mod and here you will see pics from the Link. Cosreski's Delmarva Mod & Metro Submods.https://www.facebook...351199751608503

Thank You For The Correction ausavin26, Its a Submod..........lol

The Delmarva Mod is not completed as just yet. But I do have the WVFD 330 mod ready it is here >:Till I get it comlpeted I will have a download.

post-2116-0-91209700-1342209157_thumb.jp

where is this submod taking place?, do you need anthing ie pics or ideas for law enforcement, ems and fire?

Its a Fictional place in my area instead of Millville its Delmarva. The Vol. Fire Co. is 84 and they do have one Sub Station a few miles from there main station. Delmarva actually represents Delaware, Maryland & Virginia that is in the Penninsula.

But what do you have in mind?

I have ran into another situation. Now that I got the lifeguard unit on the Coastal Resort Mod, I can't niether the Diver or Lifeguard to swim. Now I have moved the barricade V.O.'s and the Port_water barricade and I even have a Beach barricade because I couldn'nt get the staff and there vehicles to go on the beach with out the Beach barricade. Can anyone W/experience help me with this project?