Shadowed82

LAPD K-9 Unit add-on

Hey guy's I noticed while playing LA Mod 2.1 today that the K-9 unit did not have a patrol icon. For several reasons I think there should be one, like if your going to have to do a foot chase it would be easier for the K-9 officer to get his or her dog and have it chase the crook. If anyone knows how to add that command or could add that in there or something or pm me on how to do that ( thought I don't have the mod manager thing to make mods) that'd be great, I jsut want the game to be as realistic as possible like a lot of us out there.

The patrol icon just puts the vehicle on patrol. The function I think you are wanting to happen is the chase command. Right now, I don't know if anyone has done it or if it's possible to release the dog from the vehicle after the subject.

He means, he wants a patrol command, so the vehicle can patrol the city like regular units. Then he goes on scene lets the dog out, and tells the dog to chase. ;)

I saw this on a mod once but which one hmmmm let me find out 4 by 4 submod has it