chrisfarmer13

la mod tow truck help

hi again i was wondering can someone please explain to me how to make it where when i can set up a tow truck / utility van hq like the one seen in the london mod where the tow truck go's back to the hqs & disapears i was wanting to fix it where the tow truck & utility van (the thing that fixs red lights) would spawn from a gauage that i put in the game & they return there too how hard would this be & how do i do it

hi again i was wondering can someone please explain to me how to make it where when i can set up a tow truck / utility van hq like the one seen in the london mod where the tow truck go's back to the hqs & disapears i was wanting to fix it where the tow truck & utility van (the thing that fixs red lights) would spawn from a gauage that i put in the game & they return there too how hard would this be & how do i do it

I did this for my own private alteration of Hoppah's Mod (see pics at the topic "Critique please") I made a TEC base and then just moved the spawn points from where the tec trucks came from and their return point, and just put them inside the new building.

I did this for my own private alteration of Hoppah's Mod (see pics at the topic "Critique please") I made a TEC base and then just moved the spawn points from where the tec trucks came from and their return point, and just put them inside the new building.

http://forum.emergen...ritique-please/

thanks i got it working now. just wondering do you or anyone else know what / where i find tthe cmd i keep getting an error on my new chp station saying error cmd_to_policetationCHP not detected i guess i need to create it or something but idk where the cmds are i looked in editor & the scripts with no luck i think the error is why when my chp officer get to the station they do not realease the prisoner any help would be great