sgtmatt325

FD command help

Hey, ok heres the deal i modified FD command so i have the bat chief an the EMS crown vic

everything works 100% in single player but then i try to test it with my friend on mutiplayer it tells him we don't have the same files

anyone got a way to fix this? an yes this is for private use only

You have to send him the part you edited in the mod...I'm guessing the .e4p of the EMS Supervisor Car.

Find it here:

C:\Program Files (x86)\sixteen tons entertainment\Emergency 4\Mods\Los Angeles Mod v2.1\Prototypes\Vehicles\01 LA Ambulance

cv_ems.e4p

I did everything i even sent him the file just for some reason it says we are not using the same files

i keep looking into it tryin to find away to fix it

You need EVERY file in the mod you play to be the same. So if you make alterations to a mod, the easiest thing to do is send the entire mod over to your friend. Then it should work :)

If you still get that error, check that you are both using the exact same "em4.cfg" files.

You need EVERY file in the mod you play to be the same. So if you make alterations to a mod, the easiest thing to do is send the entire mod over to your friend. Then it should work :)

If you still get that error, check that you are both using the exact same "em4.cfg" files.

DUH thats what i been doing i send my friends the mod not parts of it

If i'm understanding, you are sending the mod file. Since you modified the EMS supervisor, send it and it doesn't work, i'm assuming that you modified something else. You have to send the whole folder. Save it as zip, ask permission to the author to upload it, then your friend downloads it, or copy the folder to a pen drive and give it to your friend. he overwrites the wole thing and you can play now. :cool: