Millergd11

Cant Find Download Location: (Read All Anouncements Prior to Posting)

Sir/Ma'am,

I not too savy with pc diagnostics, software, prgrming etc....all i want to do is install the LA Mod for me and my kid for the 911 Responder version. After I download the file, extract it, it pops up what I assume is the directory. I double click on the LA MOD icon and it states the following:

"setup cannot find a valid installation of Emergency 4 or 911:First Responders and is unable to find a location to install the mod.

Press OK to continue step."

So I press ok and it takes me through the installation process, installs the game and downloads the english version of the manual. and then nothing happens. It wont load the shortcut to my desktop then I cant find the proper application or .exe file to try and start the game. The previous application file I found gave me the same quote I stated above.

What am I doing wrong? Please help any advice is greatly appreciated.

I've attached the requested info for ur review..................

logfile.txt

DxDiag 17May2012.txt

The installer might gave you teh wrong game's directory. Delete the LA mod file, and do just like I do paste it in the mods folder at C:/program file/Wizard Works/Emergency4/Mods, assuming that your game is in this directory and it will work just fine.