Justin2595

Possible Issue

Hello everyone I am new to this game and I am wondering if anyone may be of assistance to me. I am going to try to explain my situation. Lets say I had a stroke victim, I send an ambulance to the victim, they transport them to the hospital, then they go back to the station and when they park inside the station all of the people who were in the ambulance get out and go into the door that all of the people come out of at the start of the game. When the next call comes in and I want to send that ambulance there there are no people to staff the ambulance therefore making it useless. This also happens with fire engines, etc. I am wondering if this is a fixable thing or if I am just doing something wrong. Please let me know.

Thank you,

Justin

Hi!

You'll have to use the control panel which is outside the station. Select it and you'll find a menu with several buttons. If you use the alarm command (button on the upper left if i remember correctly) it will automatically staff all the firetrucks in that station.

control_panel.jpg

That's the control panel

Good luck!

Also, If you have units that are supervisor or radio request capable, I.E. EMS Supervisor, Battalion Chief, Police Officers, Etc. You can request a unit to scene. By dispatching via the Request command, The Fire Station will AUTOMATICALLY Raise Alarm, Staff your specified Units and Dispatch them to where you requested. So for example, You have a MVA with multiple Injuries... If you Send a battalion Chief or EMS Supervisor, you can Request the USAR Truck, and Ambulances, Along with PD for Traffic Control and it will Send A Staffed USAR Truck, a Staffed Ambulance and Police Officers to the scene. If All your units are busy and you still dispatch via request function, it will automatically purchase the needed vehicle from your money and dispatch it from off map.