Command Support

I've been playing arround with the Essex mod and made a few changes:

- Current PBI Gold fire gear

- Incident Commander Surcoat

- Command Support Surcoat

- Sector Commander Surcoat

- Safety Officer Surcoat

- USAR Firefighter

- One of the new Command Support Vehicles (CSV)

- And the new "No Excuse" adverts on the lockers of the appliances

post-3230-0-35466300-1333280500_thumb.pn

post-3230-0-21536500-1333280515_thumb.pn

Guest e34p

I wouldn't mind releasing it as a sub mod. However, none of there are my own models and some aren't even models from the Essex mod. All I have done is changed the skins.

I don't think that you should need to have permission for things that are free and you are not selling on. So I'm not going to spend time asking for permission.

I wouldn't mind releasing it as a sub mod. However, none of there are my own models and some aren't even models from the Essex mod. All I have done is changed the skins.

I don't think that you should need to have permission for things that are free and you are not selling on. So I'm not going to spend time asking for permission.

Any more pics?

Guest e34p

Like I said above, I'm not going to release it. Its a private mod. Apart from changing the skins on a load of models, none of it is my own work and I'm not chasing arround for permissions.

Like I'd say, I'd quite happily release it if it wasn't for the rules on this forum. But unfortuantly, without the permissions I'm not allowed to release it.

Like I said above, I'm not going to release it. Its a private mod. Apart from changing the skins on a load of models, none of it is my own work and I'm not chasing arround for permissions.

Like I'd say, I'd quite happily release it if it wasn't for the rules on this forum. But unfortuantly, without the permissions I'm not allowed to release it.

Oh OK sorry