jim

London Mod Clan

Hi i was thinking of starting a london mod clan. It will be called LES (London's Emergency Services's). The people in the clan will be given diffrent jobs. I need someone who can be Metropoloten Police, London Fire Brigade and the tec units.

In the clan I will be known as Gold command out of the game that means that i am in charge the clan and people in it and in game i will be known as Ambulance control / Silver Medic as I will be in charge of London Ambulance services. Outher people will be known as Silver command my right hand man second in command of the clan and I need a Bronz command thertd in command of clan out of game. The first two people to commant on this will get Slver and Bronz Command.

When in game you must start all your messages with unit then control to unit then control for e.g AMBULANCE CONTROL to FIRE CONTROL over. Then fire control will go FIRE CONTROL RECEVEING over.

The controls

-FIRE CONTROL

-AMBULANCE CONTROL / SILVER MEDIC (SILVER MEDIC is the HEMS helicopter team so its silver medic if a helicopter is needed)

-POLICE CONTROL

-CIVEL UNITS