Squizal

New Emergency 4 video series on YouTube

[Edit - This might be the wrong place to put this. Can someone move it to off-topic if it should be there?]

First of all this is my first ever post so... hi! :sporty:

I have been making some videos on YouTube lately of me playing some Emergency 4 game-play with random people. I currently have episode 1 uploaded and episode 2 is being edited as I post this has now been uploaded. I thought that I would just post this to let you watch these videos if you get bored.

So this is the playlist I have created. You will be able to find all the episodes on there.

<-- If im not allowed to post this then I will delete the link. If it is deleted look up 'Saporinious' in the YouTube search.

I also want to ask what mods you want us to get game-play of and upload for the series and also if you are interested in joining our games.

We are currently using these mods:

- Los Angeles, Episode 1 & 2

So sit back and relax while watching the series :popcorn:

Episode 3 progress: (0% = not started, 25% = captured gameplay, 50% = gameplay edited, 75% = gameplay being uploaded, 100% = gameplay uploaded and is on playlist)
   "DELAYED BECAUSE OF EXAMS - WILL RESUME SHORTLY" - 0%
Edited by Squizal