ArmyStrong21

How do I install a siren mod for la mod?

its actually pretty simple. It depends on if you have winrar though. if you have winrar, download the siren pack to winrar, then extract the sirens to your desktop. Sometimes downloading the siren pack will send the sirens directly to itunes. if this happens you just extract them to your desktop from itunes. Then, you find the emergency 4 game folder. In that folder, there is a mod folder. The mod folder will have every mod you have in the game as their own folder. you then click on the mod folder you want to add the siren to. then you go to the audio folder, then the fx folder, then the sirens folder. In the siren folder, there are going to be the sirens that are already in the game and they will most likely say Siren01.wav, siren02.wav, and so on. This is the only tricky part:

1. find the sirens you want to get rid of that are already in the game

2. then you pull up the sirens you want to add to the game

3. Each siren name with the number is used for certain units in the game. I.E. siren01.wav and siren02.wav will go to the fire engines/trucks/rescues...etc

4. Change the name of the sirens you want to add to the game to the name of the siren that is already there. I.E. in the siren pack i use, the name of the fire truck siren WAS fire engine before i changed it. In the game, as i said before, the engine is siren01.wav. so i changed the name from fire engine to siren01.wav. before i added it to the folder, i erased the original siren01.wav and then i added the new siren01.wav

5. and that is all you have to do for the rest of the sirens