Hey,

I've been converting vehicles from CCC civvies to squad vehicles, and was wondering if someone could aswner my question:

1) The siren doesn't sound - I've assigned the correct commands in the editor, but when I click the siren button, it doesn't make a noise (I'm using the London Mod).

2) I can't get the new door I've created to show up in the editor. How can I do this?

Thanks in advance :) ,

Acather96

1. if london mod uses a siren script i think the proto of your new vehicle has to be included in this file too. just adding the command ain't enough!

2. all vehicle parts need to be added to the editor/mod with their iwn prototype. so if you managed to get that vehicle in the game, do the same with the doors/wheels!

(null)

1. if london mod uses a siren script i think the proto of your new vehicle has to be included in this file too. just adding the command ain't enough!

2. all vehicle parts need to be added to the editor/mod with their iwn prototype. so if you managed to get that vehicle in the game, do the same with the doors/wheels!

(null)

Cheers, I've fixed the siren issue now :) However, I still can't get the door model file to display in the 'Childs' list in the editor - could you please explain how I get it in there?

Acather96

chosse the tab "objects"

select "vehicle parts doors"

-> new

create a new prototype for the door

then choose the right v3o (modelfile)

if you want, change the name that is displayed on the objects list.

always press ok to confirm your selection of course ;)

to add the door to your vehicle open up the edit menu of the vehicle model abd press "edit doors"

in the drop down menu on top you can select the correct file you just added and then press "add" to add it to the model.

to get the right position use the normal navigation functions with mouse and keyboard

hope i could help again ;)

greetz

(null)

chosse the tab "objects"

select "vehicle parts doors"

-> new

create a new prototype for the door

then choose the right v3o (modelfile)

if you want, change the name that is displayed on the objects list.

always press ok to confirm your selection of course ;)

to add the door to your vehicle open up the edit menu of the vehicle model abd press "edit doors"

in the drop down menu on top you can select the correct file you just added and then press "add" to add it to the model.

to get the right position use the normal navigation functions with mouse and keyboard

hope i could help again ;)

greetz

(null)

Thanks again, you're a great help - I hope to start a thread for my upcoming mod soon :)

Cheers,

Acather96