ironcitycats

Editor has lots of car crashes, game doesn't.

Good morning,

Was hoping someone could offer some advice on some game alterations I was making. I typically play with the 4x4 Submod. I also have Hoppah's latest LA Mod version installed too.

My problem is when playing the 4x4 Submod, there are only 6 different car accident events that actually happen in game. I was getting tired of seeing the same events so I browsed the forum for help and decided to change some of the freeplay parameters. I increased the car accident event frequency, but all it did was make the same 6 car crashes happen more often.

So I started the editor, loaded the 4x4 mod and loaded its map. After looking at the map, I noticed there were about 12 different car accident events across the map. They are all labeled with unique "Ccar_" and "Ccard_".

I don't quite see the connection between why the map in the editor shows at least 10 different car crash locations, but in-game I only get to see 6 of them???? I've played the 4x4 submod long enough to know for fact that I just randomly missed the other 4-6 car crashes. So I'm wondering why the other accidents are coming up in game? Anyone know where the actually car crashes (Ccar_11, Ccard_11, CCarp_11, etc.etc.) are connected to the mod??

Any help is appreciated!!!!!