Dakota

Hey emergency fans! Like LEGO bricks?

ebricks.jpg

Hey there Emergency fans.

Since all of us here our fans of the police/ fire/ EMS and other emergency services, I thought this would be a great place to invite new members to come on over and try out a new website by the name of EMERGENCY BRICKS! (http://emergencybricks.com)

EMERGENCY BRICKS! is a niche community geared towards fans of LEGO® both young and old. There are some amazing creations of police cars, fire apparatus and ambulances already on the site, interact and network with builders, get tips and free template downloads, share your own creations.

You can even share your non Emergency related creations as well.

Give us visit and check it out for yourself! Our forum community is located here if you'd like to bypass the Wordpress blog on the front page.

All of this is free, access to the forums only requiring registration.

Thanks so much for your time!

(Topic posted with permission of the moderator)

Here's some examples of what people are doing:

med_gallery_1_9_767473.jpgmed_gallery_19_21_161062.jpg

^ Yeah so do I, I just added to them.

Recently I got a tower, very nice. I also have an engine, brush, chief car, and an ambulance. I also have many CAD designs if I'm able to show off those on the site (since I can't afford the parts yet).

^ Yeah so do I, I just added to them.

Recently I got a tower, very nice. I also have an engine, brush, chief car, and an ambulance. I also have many CAD designs if I'm able to show off those on the site (since I can't afford the parts yet).

Yeah go right ahead :)