ambulance

floodlight on als engine

If you mean just a light then yes. However, a Floodlight is a 'Special Light' and the ALS Engine already has Directional Lights, which are also 'Special Lights'. Your choice would be to delete the directional lights and add a floodlight in its place, or to add a floodlight and it would only come on when the Directional Lights were activated.

Hope that makes sense/is right/helps,

The OC-D

If you mean just a light then yes. However, a Floodlight is a 'Special Light' and the ALS Engine already has directonal lights, which are also 'Special Lights'. Your choice would be to delete the directional lights and add a floodlight in its place, or to add a floodlight and it would only come on when the Directional Lights were activated.

Hope that makes sense/is right/helps,

The OC-D

ok, but how would you replace the directional lights with the floodlight.

You would have to use the editor to change the lights. Its not necessarily replacing the lights, as more as deleting the directionals and placing a floodlight. If you activate the floodlight command it does not activate the directional command, although the lights will light up, they do no redirect traffic. I personally just added the commands and floodlights, Then when I want to redirect traffic I just activate the directional command and then turn on and off the floodlight command so traffic is still redirected but the lights are off. Are you familiar with the editor?

You would have to use the editor to change the lights. Its not necessarily replacing the lights, as more as deleting the directionals and placing a floodlight. If you activate the floodlight command it does not activate the directional command, although the lights will light up, they do no redirect traffic. I personally just added the commands and floodlights, Then when I want to redirect traffic I just activate the directional command and then turn on and off the floodlight command so traffic is still redirected but the lights are off. Are you familiar with the editor?

thanks