CMPD704

Help with adding light-bar and push-bar without zmodelerv2

Hello All. Im new to Emergency 4 modding and Im a bit stuck on getting a new lightbar and push bar added to NNICO's crown victoria models. I've got lighting and skinning down and hope to start a new mod this week ( With needed permissons of the model owners ofcourse ) of my home state North Carolina. But back to my problem, Ive downloaded the 2008 Crown Victoria model from NNICO along with the push bar and whelen lightbar also from him. But they only come with .v3o files. I've read that you can add it as a child but It needs to be added in the .e4p file and I have no idea how to do that. Also Ive read that you can use zmodeler and just attach the push-bar to the crown vic model itself. But ive never used zmodeler so im slowly learning as I go along. So my question would be : How do you add a child ( the pushbar and light bar ) Without having to use zmodeler?

I feel like I might be asking a question thats already been asked on the forms but after days of looking I still cant figure it out nor find help. Anyways thanks for any help and I hope to hear back from someone.