WillPannone

How Do I Heal My Firemen?

Guest nbrown8568

Use any firefighter with the star of life symbol and a medic bag to heal your firefighters or anyone else.

Alternatively, just send them to the fire station and when you request new firefighters, they will have a full health bar

Star of Life symbol????

Norm,

Star of Life symbol????

Norm,

ems_supervisor.png

This is the EMS Captain. He has Dispatch Capabilities of Calling for Ambulances and can also grab an EMT Bag and go to work on healing people if the scene is getting busy (Note the Orange Helmet)

ffpm.png

This is your regular EMS Firefighter/Paramedic, Comes Pre-equipped with an EMT Gear Bag and is also pre-staffed in your ALS Engines.

ffpmscba.png

Same as above with the exception of NOT being Pre-staffed in ALS Engines. You can switch your regular FF/PM's into SCBA Gear to Enter Smoke heavy environments to Treat injured casualties.

ffpmstretcher.png

This is your Paramedic Stretcher Team. The stretcher team can be broken up from one person to TWO FF/PM's if need be by dropping the pre-equipped Stretcher they are carrying

These guys all have Healing capabilities. I'd recommend having an EMS Supervisor on the map at all times

emscar.png

The vehicle can Hold a EMS Captain as seen above and three Paramedics. Have that vehicle patrol the city and If needed, have it respond to fires incase of Injuries to firemen.