Guest rudder

Emergency4 la mod multyplayer new server

LA MOD 2.1!!!!

I am going to start hosting a server at 7pm est everyday of the week schedule permitting im looking for

FIRE_CHIEF/HAZMAT Taken by me (covers fire north and is director of OEM Office of.Emergency.Manegment! basically i will be in charge of the insane emergency"s and i will coordinate forces.

FIRE_SOUTH/DIVER open

POLICE/TEC open

EMS/CHP open

(the reason im giveing ems access to chp is because i dont want a giant traffic jam so ems can use chp for traffic control at even minor incidents)

Budget ok i just like to respond and play i dont like to hound over the budget so ill use cheats to get the cash we need just to have fun and play.

units:ok i dont want a huge police fleet taking up all the free space each agency should have a 20 vehicle motor pool if a situation gets out of hand you have 5 lee way units to buy but they must be sold after the situation.

TEAM WORK use alot of teamwork thats what the game is all about if you need help ask.

communication i hope we all have mics or webcams cause i wanna use skype as a chat portal so we can communicate easier so add me search ryan ruddell my username is ryruddell

server details ok i want to do this on a organised email bassis if you want to join send me an email with you hamachi name as the subject make sure you include what you want to be (choose one) and your skype account ill then send you an email back with login information. (when all poisitions are full i will sen an email to all of you of when the first game will be!

so lets play E4!