RedHawk504

i need fast help please .e4p problem

Hi everyone,

Im creating a own mod but i got an problem. If i create the .e4p in the editor it works but when i have to add it as a new unit to the freeplay its missing i can't find the whole .e4p anymore. But the wierd thing is that ingame the .e4p still exists.

I hope on a quick reaction because its important and i dont have much time.

Hi everyone,

Im creating a own mod but i got an problem. If i create the .e4p in the editor it works but when i have to add it as a new unit to the freeplay its missing i can't find the whole .e4p anymore. But the wierd thing is that ingame the .e4p still exists.

I hope on a quick reaction because its important and i dont have much time.

See this post

Thats not the problem, i cant find anywhere the created .e4p my editor says its created in mod:prototypes/vehicles/02 Brandweer/laddereconic.e4p thats where my e4p is located but i cant see it into that map? thats the thing i need to know how to fix it

Hi everyone, i have good news i fixed the problem with the prototypes.

What was the problem? Windows 7/vista were causing the problem. So this is a wise advise for the people with the same problem.

If you ever copied you're original em4 to a external hard drive than you must re install emergency 4 on youre C: drive and run the editor from now on as Administrator the same is for Emergency4.exe. If you do have this problem with windows xp than you must re install you're emergency4 but be aware do copy the modding files you have created otherwise it could be lost.

Thans for rodney for replying. [This problem is solved, a admin/moderator can close this topic maybe you pin it for other members with this problem]