Guest scottb2

the mod install program won't load

Guest scottb2

I just purchased a new computer Lenovo with a core i-3 with Windows 7 and 8 gig of ram. I downloaded 911 - First responder and installed the program.

The program runs with some videos issues but it works. When I try to run the Mod program I get this error

"911 - first responders is not properly installed. Please reinstall."

So I tried it on another computer running Vista with the same results. The program ran fine when I download it in 2007 on my XP machine.

Has anyone had this problem and if so how did you get the Mod program to run ? My son wants me to install the LA mod and the NY mod.

Thanks for any help you can give me......

I just purchased a new computer Lenovo with a core i-3 with Windows 7 and 8 gig of ram. I downloaded 911 - First responder and installed the program.

The program runs with some videos issues but it works. When I try to run the Mod program I get this error

"911 - first responders is not properly installed. Please reinstall."

So I tried it on another computer running Vista with the same results. The program ran fine when I download it in 2007 on my XP machine.

Has anyone had this problem and if so how did you get the Mod program to run ? My son wants me to install the LA mod and the NY

Thanks for any help you can give me......

Good Morning,

Yes! I had this problem this morning. I am running an HP with Win 7. Also am having the same problem with Emergency 3. I have followed the instructions given in Didigal Download Emergency 3 Installer: by MickeyPI dated June 8th, 2008 to no avail. If anyone knows how to fix this please advise as I really like the game, but would also like to use the LA mod.

The following actions were taken this morning with results as indicated:

Open LA mod in the 911 - First Responders mod file "Cannot create file folder C:\program files\WizardWorks\911- First Responders\mods\LA_mod_V2.5_V_by_Hoppah"

Extract with in 911 - FR mod folder - "Cannot find file specified".

Double click on Mod Installer - 911 - First Responders not installed correctly. Please reinstall"

Any advice?

Thank you,

Bob R.