Guest jasko87

HELP PROBLEMS WITH THE SMALL SCREEN RESOLUTION AND GRAPHICS

Guest jasko87

Hello everyone!

I windows7 training and reinstalled on my PC and I reinstalled Emergency 4 Gold Edition, the game starts but I display it in a small screen despite the fact that both imostato to 1024x768! I do not know what to do, if I try to set the maximum resolution the game is stalled and will not start more and I have to reinstall it, and always the same problem! I likeoperating system Windows 7 SP1! CAN YOU HELP ME ??????

thanks to everyone and forgive my English (if you speak in Italian which Cuon I write it also in Italian)

Guest nbrown8568

Run the game as administrator, right click on game icon. To change game resolution click on Local Disk (C:) go to Program Files, go to WizardWorks. Click on game folder. Right click on em4.config click open with notepad. When the file opens type Ctrl+F, type in xres and hit Enter. You should see this line. <var name="r_xres" value="****" /> Change the ****'s to your x resolution. Next look a little further and you will see this line <var name="r_yres" value="****" /> Change ****'s to your y resolution. Hopefully this helps if not go here http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.php?/topic/3531-display-issues-from-altering-resolution/