JoshuaLewisFlanagan

Openable Gates in Editor

Hey!,

I was wondering if it would be possible if someone could give me a detailed desctiption on how to make gates openable in Emergency 3(911 FR)

My idea was, To make a little area like a car park and delete it, Have a row of fences (millitary fence) and a gate, Then inside have a mini camp to place the units,

My problem is, I cant click on the gates and open and close them, And I have no idea how to ... Could someone make me a detailed and User friendly tut on how to do this?

I have no experience with scripting at all, So a nice "Idiots" Guide would be nice!

Thanks

Josh.

Its the game play that makes a game good, Not the graphics.

Unfortunately, there is no easy description on how to do this. If you actually want to have the units spawn there in Freeplay, it will require Triggers, VOs. and major scripting. Even an openable gate takes naming, etc. and is time consuming. If you want, I could help walk you through the gate part in more detail, but for the scripting stuff you'd have to ask someone better with EM4's code than I am.