Guest nbrown8568

How Do I Change the Title of the Mod

Guest nbrown8568

How can I change the title of the LA MOD if I want to use it with several submods and the submods don't have an installer. The game will not let me install another copy of the LA Mod.

Norm,

Install the LA Mod to a folder, and call the folder whatever you want. Drag and drop it into the EM4/Mods folder, (in program files) then go to the file in the folder you made called "Info" (I think) and open it with notepad. Inside it's XML: just change the values written inside to the ones you want and presto!

Guest nbrown8568

Thanks so much I'll get to it soon, I dropped my laptop. I told HP that I wanted to purchase the part because I am going to install it myself. They say that the part is $435.00 plus labor so I told them no I'd do it myself so she gave me the part no. and a phone no., they also said $435.00. So I googled the part no. and came up with just th part and not the assembly for $54 and some change. So on the third I am going to place the order.