sgtmatt325

Driver san francisco demo release

Hi guys!

I have already preordered this one. This is gonna be one hell of a game (i hope). This game features local multiplayer (splitscreen) and that is a big plus! Loads of real cars to choose from and i think this is going to be the best driving game ever. :)

OUCH, that hurts :Oo then they wonder why people download games instead buying them...

Well, i was talking about the Xbox/Ps3 version, which always are more expensive than the pc version.

The pc version is a little cheaper (49.90 euros @ Gamestop). But yeah, i do see your point.

But look at it like this: If you buy the game (and pay for it too) the developers will make more games in that series and maybe the price will come down too since they notice that this is a game many like and that they like the game. The more some people "steal" the product, the expensiver the product is for those that pay for it.

Apparently Ubisoft are using their DRM system for PC that means you always have to be online. I should've just ordered a console version. :(

I think that the demo has been released but is only for Xbox :(

Look at this mission I've found:

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

It's a shame you cannot run over people :cool:

Demo is out on the PS3 aswell.

That mission looks awesome. Ubisoft said that you can jump into other people and do missions to help them out. I'm pretty sure there's some for police officers as well.

Police officer mission ;)

Edit.: look at this one in the minute 1:06 :

And this another video I've found, nice fire truck :ohm

My collectors edition finally arrived today :D Can't wait to play those side missions.

edit: From a quick look at the map, I can see a police pursuit 1,2,3 and fire response 1,2