CabroGoogleao

[HELP ME] I want make a Chilean Mod

Hello my dear friends!

I have many, many wanted to make a mod Chile. In an international community of friends, we are more than 400 active players and 1000 in total. But no one dares to make a mod Chileno. Can you help me make a mod?

1. Tell me if I have to download a program (and which would be)

2. Tell me how / how does a new map for emergency with motorways and stuff.

3. I beg you (and this is the most important, more than the rest): Teach me How are new cars!

I'm a newbie, please step by step!

Please, I beg for what most want. I apologize if there is much that I ask, but would be the salvation of more than 20,000 in Chile to play the series Emergency.

Before creating this topic, search with google and the search of this forum, issues like I am asking ... but ... the language barrier. It allows me to search or find the words to ask, even searching in English.

The idea is to make a mod Chilean these services / emergency vehicles.

Delight, laugh or suffer watching the emergency vehicles in my country.

A big hug, forgive me and take care much.

4160700510_f650b830ed.jpg

471_p1010034_copy.jpg

carabineros-reten-movil.jpg

Hello Friend,

that is a ambitious project you have there. Now I don't want to discourage you but you need a wide set of skills to pull that off by yourself, or you need a team of dedicated people that help you.

So first you should ask yourself the question what you can bring to the table, what skills, how much time you can allocate towards the project. Than you start formulating the bigger goals of your Mod. Once you are past this step you look at getting a team together and working on the details.

If you never did something like this before, you might want to consider starting with just recolouring/ re-skinning the Basic units to get a hang of the process. There are several Topics here already concerning this and if you run into problems I am wiling to help you out.

As for Programs you might need I put a small List together or free Programs that you will need in the process. To convert your models into a Format that you can use, you will ultimately need either a full version of ZModeler or somebody who is willing to convert your Creations with aforementioned program.

Programs for creation of textures

Paint.net

The GIMP

3d Modeling

Tool for 3d creations named Blender

DDS Converter tool

DDS Converter 2.1

I trust that this information will be a blessing to you

Hello Friend,

that is a ambitious project you have there. Now I don't want to discourage you but you need a wide set of skills to pull that off by yourself, or you need a team of dedicated people that help you.

So first you should ask yourself the question what you can bring to the table, what skills, how much time you can allocate towards the project. Than you start formulating the bigger goals of your Mod. Once you are past this step you look at getting a team together and working on the details.

If you never did something like this before, you might want to consider starting with just recolouring/ re-skinning the Basic units to get a hang of the process. There are several Topics here already concerning this and if you run into problems I am wiling to help you out.

As for Programs you might need I put a small List together or free Programs that you will need in the process. To convert your models into a Format that you can use, you will ultimately need either a full version of ZModeler or somebody who is willing to convert your Creations with aforementioned program.

Programs for creation of textures

Paint.net

The GIMP

3d Modeling

Tool for 3d creations named Blender

DDS Converter tool

DDS Converter 2.1

I trust that this information will be a blessing to you

oh, thank you VERY MUCH! :D

i have a group of aprox 6 friends what they make this. But, i think this, and the thing what i want make.

So, let's go to work!!!

But, how make a new vehicle (or edit the default cars)??

EDIT: i downloading Zmodeler :D

There are some wonderful Tutorials here made by some amazing Modders.

For the creation of your own Vehicles you need to follow a "simple" 3 step program (click on the links to get to the appropriate Tutorials)

1 You need to make the model itself

2 You need to texture/UV Map the model

3 Import the Vehicle into the game itself

There is also the Search function that will help you, since many have tried to make mods and have asked great many questions