CabroGoogleao

[HELP ME] I want make a Chilean Mod

Hello my dear friends!

I have many, many wanted to make a mod Chile. In an international community of friends, we are more than 400 active players and 1000 in total. But no one dares to make a mod Chileno. Can you help me make a mod?

1. Tell me if I have to download a program (and which would be)

2. Tell me how / how does a new map for emergency with motorways and stuff.

3. I beg you (and this is the most important, more than the rest): Teach me How are new cars!

I'm a newbie, please step by step!

Please, I beg for what most want. I apologize if there is much that I ask, but would be the salvation of more than 20,000 in Chile to play the series Emergency.

Before creating this topic, search with google and the search of this forum, issues like I am asking ... but ... the language barrier. It allows me to search or find the words to ask, even searching in English.

The idea is to make a mod Chilean these services / emergency vehicles.

Delight, laugh or suffer watching the emergency vehicles in my country.

A big hug, forgive me and take care much.

4160700510_f650b830ed.jpg471_p1010034_copy.jpg

carabineros-reten-movil.jpg

What you should know:

1. How to download and use modeling programs

2. How to use the Mission editor

3. How to speak C++ Scripting language

As far as the models go, I have no idea. I just use the trucks from the stock EM3

In the strategy first folder there should be a manual to the mission editor and that may give you an idea of what its like

The toughest part is writting a mission script which controls the car accidents and adds objectives and pretty much runs the mission and without it, the mission won't run.

Answer to 1: Yes, you need a modeling program and I think its Z-modeler but the mission editor is installed with the game.

Answer to 2: A floor is what makes up the grass, dirt, stains, roads, etc. You need to make it in a program too.

Answer to 3: Just build the model and use the script files in the game to add the vehicle, and the equipment and people who can ride in it.

I know I'm not clear but that is as clear as it gets! Most people learn by looking at other maps and mods.

Good luck!