CRFD Engine 7

Help in creating a submod

I recently emergency 4 and tried several times to create a mod based off of a book that I am writing. I tried at first to edit my version of the Los Angeles 2.0, but I was not able to. I have no clue on how to do almost anything in the mod world, but it has not discouraged me. This mod/book is based in a fictional town in Kentucky called Cumberland Ridge. I need a Tower ladder and the maps. If anyone would like Battalion help me on this project feel free to post here. Anyone who helps me will get free and the only beta testing.I also need some ambulances, a mini- pumper,a Rescue, an Engine, and a Battalion Chief.

When this submod is done, I will try my best to make it a full mod. If anyone would like to help just state what you could help us yet. If anyone is good to make at websites and logos, I would extremely happy. I really need a crew, as I have nobody to help yet. I will probably start a clan on this mod when it is finished. I have a friend who is currently working on some plans for some buildings and the 7 firehouses. Thanks in advance!!!

I am mainly trying to focus on one Engine, Ladder, Rescue, and District chief. However, so that it will be a good mod, I have to add EMS and PD. I mainly need NEW vehicles, map, and maybe missions. If you could just make a 100 ft Tower (Mid Mount) Ladder or Engine or any trucks stated in the topic that I created, I would be extremely happy.