L.C. Long

Netherland Mod Version 3.0 Alpha, Pic Help

Hi, is anyone good at modding or changing things on mods? If so could you please help me, On 'Netherland Mod Version 3.0 Alpha', When you click on the 'Vehicles' tab on the bar at the right hand corner, it has the same picture for all the vehicles in police, EMS and fire, could someone do me a big favour and change the same picture for the different vehicles like on all the other mods please? If you can help PM me or just reply on this forum please.

Thanks, Michael L

Its an alpha.... pre-beta. which means that they haven't got the mod completed yet. just wait till the next version comes out.

Yes, I could but that mod has been there since February Last Year, and I have not heard of any updates .??

What I mean is that there has been no news of a BETA version, have you heard of one?

I haven't heard any news. They may be taking there time, who knows. But i haven't looked for news so there may be some somewhere.

Yes, but surley some other people are finding it annoying!!

If I could make mods I really would, but I am afraid I can't so.... Can you make mods??

Could you do me a huge favour then and help me out? All I really want doing is to take in-game shots/shots in the editor of the vehicles and put them over the existing ones on the game, as you would when you make a mod

Iv looked around and its seriously too much work and effort. Just wait till the next version of the mod

OK, thanks anyway Reece.c !!