pyrofreak

Polygon Creation

post-3241-0-65699300-1306918988_thumb.jp

As you can see from the picture I have removed the red "covers" from the outer edges of the engine (around the head lights), my plan was to replace the red corra's with polygons, something similar to the warning lights behind the engine. Unfortunately, I got stuck at that part. How do I create a polygon, and how do I map it out into a rectangular shape?

Thank You.

Well everything requires a bit of experience, doing it yourself is the best way to learn though

for doing something like that is a bit of experience needed, i will edit this post maybe later today a tutorial over how you can add polygons.

I LOL'd a bit once I figured out how to do this. I mean really though? Zmodeler requires a bit of experience. This is nothing, I watched a Youtube video and was on my way in about five minutes.

Well everything requires a bit of experience, doing it yourself is the best way to learn though

I LOL'd a bit once I figured out how to do this. I mean really though? Zmodeler requires a bit of experience. This is nothing, I watched a Youtube video and was on my way in about five minutes.

i mean if you use zmodeler you dont know what to do, you need to find it urself and thats hard, but you already used youtube, so why couldnt you tought on that before posting here a topic?

lol we only want to help you, dont get so angry :dry: so what if my english isnt correct? no one is perfect...

Doesn't need to be perfect, but I saw your from Holland so it makes sense now. Anyway, I removed my comment no point going all postal, being immature isn't going to help. I got what I needed, time to move on.

:cheers-mate:

Have a good day

Edited by pyrofreak