titannub

New Clan

Hey guys, ive been playing EM4 for quite a little while now and slowly came around to online gaming as i joined squad 55 (please note im only mentioning squad 55 to reference not to cause trouble) and seen alot of things ide love to do and how i would love to play EM4. True, EM4 is just a game but the more i play free play i realize that heck im doing the work of like 10 dispatchers basically so why not get 3 other people that can take the load off my shoulders, and talk to me as to give some company. After i left squad 55 i had gained tons of ideas on how a professional clan could be ran and organized and ide like to make it happen but i need some help from you guy. well 2 things really lol , 1 any ideas for how youd like to see things done, what would make you want to play with a big group of other people. and 2 i need helpers, a few mature intelligent folks that can assist me in getting it off the ground. now dont take that the wrong way, i dont need scripters or modders or all the hard stuff, lol not excluding you if you are one of those, but i just need some level headed individuals willing to make something they can be proud of. If you have ideas please by all means post them here, shoot even if i dont use everything maybe some of the other clans out there will see what you guys want and make some changes or you might even spark other people to make one =) on the other hand if you think that posting is below you for you are a god among men lol jk, but if you feel that you want to do more than tell us what you want message me on xfire [titannub] or on here might be easier as i always tend to have issues with my xfire lol. once i get enough together well lay the ground work and ill be terrorizing the forums once more with a clan post but for now take care and have fun gaming everyone.

PS: if your not english but you can speak english to the point i can atleast understand you i wanna talk to you, everyones welcome but please if i tell you i cant use you dont get torn up, i need people i can talk to openly understand? =) thanks

after i left squad 55 i had gained tons of ideas on how a professional clan could be run and organize and ide like to make it happen

why asking us for help with any ideas.

tell us your tons of ideas.

but 1ste idea = website

As i said, im not using this for recruitment per say ide rather it be a pool of ideas for clan leaders to look at and say ok this is what the public wants. I also didnt want to make two post and get a warning for being dumb like that when it would be easier to add them both together in the same area understand. But your right and perhaps if some people start posting ill add my ideas, dont want the moderators to feel like im bumping the topic by rattling off the ideas in my head =P i like that you said website though , it may sound obvious but some people might not think of it :grinsevil:

But your right and perhaps if some people start posting ill add my ideas, :grinsevil:

so its perhaps, then I think nobody like to add some ideas.

You came with this topic and you say you had tons off ideas so show us your ideas perhaps then people like to give more ideas.

i can see your thoughts on it so i reckon i can hand off some of my ideas. If its set up to play the way i said , IE. a professional game play group, then you need an excellent leading staff that not only work with each other but with members. an in depth set of SOPs that leave as little questions as possible and that are up to date. Ive noticed the 2 clans that have been on these forums both use paid domain names for the clan which then requires donations from clan members which is unlikely youll receive or payment from you or your staff, it would be much simpler if you just used a free domain and sucked it up to take the extra name.

hurm interesting. 1 person replies out of 124..... so tell me guys, do you not feel comfortable posting your ideas, are you scared to join me or is it somthing else like you just dont want to play so realisticly. im not being rude i just want to see answers because I KNOW with as many people who r trying to make mods and posting on these forums about mods and the game there has got to be people wanting to play online. obivously 124 people wanted to learn about "A new clan" but no ones came to me about it so whats going on guys? if you dont like structure in the game SAY SO! lol itll make me shut up alot quicker and you mayu even get a clan you want out of it.

thank you very much jacob, ill be getting in touch with you. Reece , i thought so too but it needs to be done right, i only see 2 and one seems to out of commission so it only make sense to have another one in case you dont like the way things are done in the other two.

i see, i like that way of thinking. if you want team work either squad 55 is operational now and they have a decent setup and ill be opening up my own clan soon which will be dedicated to team work. As far as WoT can you state what that is, im drawing a blank lol i understand the general i think, you want clans to be able to translate the time of actions across the map so everyone knows what time in there own area it is correct?