Cerb

Crash

Hello, I see that everyone has the same problem, so do I....

I downloaded the game, I have Windows 7.

I tried doing trouble shooting but it said its an incompatible application....

I am trying to play, i see a black screen and 2,3 seconds later it just closes off....

I couldn't find any solution and I hope to find it in here.

Thanks in advance.

logfile.txt

What does it do?

I suppose you talk about the drivers.

Quote from Wikipedia.

"In computing, a device driver or software driver is a computer program allowing higher-level computer programs to interact with a hardware device.

A driver typically communicates with the device through the computer bus or communications subsystem to which the hardware connects."

What that means in English, a driver is a program that communicates with your hardware (hardware=computer parts, like the video-card).

Drivers are always required to use your computer parts, in this case your video card. Old drivers means that the video card doesn't know how to do stuff in some situations, in this case it doesn't know how to "draw" the graphics in the game.

Since old drivers is a common problem, and it's easy to fix, i recommended you to update your drivers. Old graphic drivers often fix a problem, but it wont fix everything.

So, install new drivers and if the game still doesn't work, we have to try something else.

You still didn't tell me where you got the game. Is it bought from Atari.com? Is it bought on a disc? Did you get it from illegal downloads?

Oh, and did you try to lower the resolution?

i tried to lower the resolution, and I downloaded it from a site I found... dunno :s I am trying to find a legal version and buy it... but no where to be found...

and what are the risks in installing new drivers?

Yeah, well about that illegal thing, go buy the game. Don't do illegal games, and I shouldn't even be helping you since you have an illegal copy of the game. But, i already did so... :)

Well, There are no risks at all as long as long as you download it from the official webpage. In this case Nvidia.com