chrisblaalid

Norway Mod - WIP

Please take a few sec to answer this poll?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be downloading this Submod once it's done? (Please be polite :p )

• Oh yeah!!! ^^ :D Can't WAIT until it's done!!! :D
    • Yes, I will download and try it... And probably not again ;)
    • Maybe :/ Sceptical........
    • No, I don't want to
    • No you twat! Norwegian units? LMFAO
    • Where the hell is Norway? :S
  2. 2. How does it look so far?

• Great!! Just FANTASTIC!!
    • Look good! Keep it up :)
    • Hmmm... ok I think...
    • Seen bether...
    • Not my kind of thing...
    • B"#¤h a%s ugly!! My god.. Stop production... RIGHT NOW!

This mod just looks better and better! am lovin it! congratz you made the mod of my dreams! :bia::police:

Can't wait to it gets out (if it gets out) sadly i have to wait xD

The Mod is planned to go to secound fase of betatesting in a day or two, so release is right around the corner.

where did you get those models? And I'm guessing that they will replace the LA units? but I still really like your yellow Large Rescue ambulance, so could you keep that?

What model are you thinking of? The original Large Rescue Ambulance to the LA Mod? Or the one shown in earlier pictures? (Dykkerbilen "Water Rescue Unit) is the same model, just different textures) :grinsevil:

where did you get those models? And I'm guessing that they will replace the LA units? but I still really like your yellow Large Rescue ambulance, so could you keep that?

Yeah and btw.. I got the units from different places.. All names will be mentioned in the credits and readme.. And it wont be released until all permissions are in.. (just missing some on the new firetrucks, pictures of them are not released yet)

:closed::closed:

Due to to many changes, the submod will NOT be released....

HOWEVER :P

This is now a "stand-alone" MOD! :P I made to many changes on the LA Mod, so releasing it as a submod would cause problems. So you need to add it as a own mod! keeping the LA Mod as it is, and adding this as another mod.

Reason to closing this thread is becouse this mod does not fit in to this category, you can find the new Post here:

NORWAY MOD

See you there ;)

:grinsevil:

So what do i do if i want the units?

:closed::closed:

Due to to many changes, the submod will NOT be released....

HOWEVER :P

This is now a "stand-alone" MOD! :P I made to many changes on the LA Mod, so releasing it as a submod would cause problems. So you need to add it as a own mod! keeping the LA Mod as it is, and adding this as another mod.

Reason to closing this thread is becouse this mod does not fit in to this category, you can find the new Post here:

NORWAY MOD

See you there ;)

:grinsevil:

Is this a English United States Map?

No.

It will come with an Norwegian Setting.

Norwegian Stores, advertisements, signs and alot of other things.. However it is allmost certain that this map will not come with the v.1.0 but in a later version.

BUT, this thread is dead. Press my banner, and it will take you to the new thread.