Lovheim

EMCG - Launch is TBA

About EMCG (Emergency Configurator)

Basically this software is made for those who are playing the Los Angeles modification and New York sub-modification for Emergency 4/911 First responders. The software will work for both normal and deluxe versions. The main goal is to make it easy for people to edit their settings and game-configuration for the game.

In a longer timespan the goal is for it to have alot of different functions for different mods, but for a starter it will be focused towards the NY:MOD considering the amount of players using it.

Current features which are made for the release:

• Basic settings, change your money and available vehicles.
  • Operation settings, change the different operation settings such as how often they are to occur etc.
  • Version checker, will automatically make sure you are kept up to date with the newest version.
  • Restore system, for those who have managed to corrupt their setting files. The software will repair all settings files.
  • LA:MOD settings, change your settings for your LA:MOD version.

Features which are under brainstorming (They might be added, and they might not be added):

• Addon manager, install submods such as ++Units and other smaller changes to your NY:MOD.
  • NY:MOD download, have you re-installed your game? This option will download the latest version of NY:MOD or patch it if you have a older version.
  • Multiplayer system, see who is currently playing Multiplayer. Add your own "Game request" which others may join.
  • Online highscore chart, letting EMCG track scores about your gameplay and adding you to our very own Highscore chart.
  • Edit vehicles, make changes to your vehicles. Change their textures aswell as their sounds.
  • Edit units, change your units texture or sound. You may even change what items they are able to use.
  • Crashreport tracker, did your game crash? Then EFCG will be able to read the error packages and find out why. Then tell you how to avoid this in the future.

Some screenshots of the current beta version

Choose language

TZOafFhZxn.png

Checking for updates

96EwhpSqAE.png

The "current" software layout, might be changed into different themes.

dlv7pyxxo6.png

More suggestions are appreciated,

Thank you.

Guest blimp666

If this works your a genius, I could have used this myself I had to reinstall all of my mods (had a file mess up someplace). I can see the potential applications, and I'm sure will save a lot of extra headaches if it reaches it's full potential.

I can't wait!

If this works your a genius, I could have used this myself I had to reinstall all of my mods (had a file mess up someplace). I can see the potential applications, and I'm sure will save a lot of extra headaches if it reaches it's full potential.

Ohh, sounds legit. Will give it my best to get it available asap (:

Hey! This was originally my Idea! GIMME SOME CREDIT FOR THE IDEA, lol. nixweiss.gif

But otherwise, hey want some help? I got Visual Studio 2010 Pro, (legit) and Adobe Master Collection CS5.

Hehe, well I've been working on this long before I saw your post TBH (:

You can contact me via skype if you wish, skype name is the same as my forum name.

Sounds good but one thing: NY mod isn´t released yet, are you referring to LA mod or NY submod?

NY:Submod which I call NY:MOD, but it is ofcourse compatible with LA:MOD aswell. My mistake to not clarify this.

I have corrected this now ofc.