shadowzuziz

The Ps3 Topic

Hey guys i was wondering who had a ps3 on this forum and what games you guys i only have a few call of duty: black ops, call of duty: modern warfare 2, killzone 3. My psn is Shadowzuziz comment and tell me your psn and if we have the same games we can play together sometimes

Favorite Games:

Call of duty black ops

GTA IV

call of duty modern warfare 2

killzone 3

socum 4 navy seals

What are yours?

My Ps3 list:

Waiting for:

Saints Row the third <3 *orgasm*

Allready Have:

Gta4

Saints Row 2

Mercenaries 2

Far Cry 2

All Assassins Creed

Mafia 2

Just Cause 2

L.A Noire

The Sabouteur

Waiting for:

Saints Row the third <3 *orgasm*

Omg It is hard to remember when you are sitting at work xD I will update this list later on...

If anyone wants to play online, PM me.. ;)

I have a PS3. PSN ID: JoGu0921

I have:

Modern Warfare

Modern Warfare 2

Modern Warfare 3

Black Ops

GTA 4

GTA: Episodes of Liberty City

NFS Hot Pursuit

NFS Undercover

Saints Row 2

Red Dead Redemption

Midnight Club L.A.

Little Big Planet

I'm also looking for players that play GTA 4 and EFLC that do more than just kill each other. I'm talking about driving around the city in a civil or emergency vehicle for no reason.

its been a while everyone! any new update anyone? im 10th and lvl 80 on mw3 and 9th and lvl 34 in black ops. got a bunch of new games like saints row the third really good games. Any new recommendations for me?

its been a while everyone! any new update anyone? im 10th and lvl 80 on mw3 and 9th and lvl 34 in black ops. got a bunch of new games like saints row the third really good games. Any new recommendations for me?

I haven't been able to play PS3 much at all the past few months, but I liked Dead Island, that was really good. Might be worth checking out.

I'm glad I subscribed to Playstation plus, it's really paying off. £40 has got me:

Crash Bandicoot 1, 2, 3 & racing

Oddworld Stranger's Wrath

Sky Fighter

Toy Story 3

Deus Ex: HR

Saints Row 2

Total saving: £64.92 :laugh:

Now all I want is

to be brought onto the store. It freezes after about 30 minutes on the PS3 :(

Is anyone here going to get Sleeping Dogs? It's coming out in a couple of weeks and I can't wait.

Sleeping Dogs is probably one of the few games this year where I've enjoyed the story.

Kind of saw Winston's death coming, and kept thinking Jackie was really a double agent for the 18K. When I realized he wasn't and he was a likable character, he get killed :(

Sleeping dogs is getting new DLC, Nightmare in North Point :D

If it's not too scary, I'm definitely getting it.

i got sleeping dogs and borderlands 2 really good games both of them

Can't decide if I should get Borderlands 2 or not, because I got quite bored with the first one. What's good about Borderlands 2?

Basically everyone died in the end of sleeping dogs and the sun on yee was gone for pretty much good.

Borderlands 2 has a ton of new guns and some of the old ones. The orange guys are actually rare in this game kinda like the pearlecents of the first game all they oranges have special abilities, theres a new type of weapon called E-tech, nearly as good as orange, its uses bullets but shoots laser like things and theyre really strong and theres slag which u can use to increase the dmg of all your hits and the legendary Bee shield its probably the most overpowered thing theyve ever maded