FDNYEMS22

Can I run These games on this pc

hi, can i run these games

GTA 4, 911 First Responders, and gta san andreas (WITHOUT LAG)

on a pc i dont own but am thinking of getting

the specs are

Product Features and Technical Details

Product Features

AMD Athlon II X4 640 Dual-Core 3.0GHz

8 GB 1333MHz DDR3 Memory

500GB Hard Drive (Serial ATA II, 3GB, 7200 RPM, 16M Cache)

Radeon HD 5570 1GB GDDR3 Video Card

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Full Version CD - 64 bit

Processor, Memory, and Motherboard

Hardware Platform: PC

Processor: 3 GHz Athlon II X4

Number of Processors: 1

RAM: 8000 MB

RAM Type: DDR3 SDRAM

Operating System and Software

Bundled Software: Additional software includes OpenOffice Suite for word processing, spreadsheet calculations, creating presentations, drawing and image processing (OpenOffice Suite CD is not included).

Special Features

NVIDIA MCP68S, Built-in 6 Channel 3D Premium Surround Sound, Integrated 10/100/1000 LAN, Total drive bays 5x5.25" / 2x3.5" / 3x3.5" (hidden), Total slots: 2-PCI, 1-PCI Express x16, Serial / Parallel Ports, 6 USB 2.0 Ports (2-front mounted), USB Keyboard PS/2, USB Optical Mouse

Hard Drive

Size: 500 GB

Type: Serial ATA

Additional Drives: DVD+-RW

Graphics and Display

Graphics Card: Radeon HD 5570 1GB GDDR3 Video Card

Graphics RAM: 1000 MB

Interface: Unknown

Cases and Expandability

Size (LWH): 19.5 inches, 8 inches, 17.5 inches

Weight: 35 pounds

Warranty and Support

Amazon.com Returns Policies: You may return any new computer purchased from Amazon.com that is "dead on arrival," arrives in damaged condition, or is still in unopened boxes, for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. Amazon.com reserves the right to test "dead on arrival" returns and impose a customer fee equal to 15 percent of the product sales price if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product. Any returned computer that is damaged through customer misuse, is missing parts, or is in unsellable condition due to customer tampering will result in the customer being charged a higher restocking fee based on the condition of the product. Amazon.com will not accept returns of any desktop or notebook computer more than 30 days after you receive the shipment. New, used, and refurbished products purchased from Marketplace vendors are subject to the returns policy of the individual vendor.

i found this on this site

http://www.amazon.com/Titanium-Gamer-Dual-Core-processor-Microsoft/dp/tech-data/B003IQPYZE/ref=de_a_smtd