Redneck2009

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!

Hey everyone I'm new here and I bought and downloaded the game from the ATARI website. well i spent the 3 freaking hours to download it and i started it up and got the page you had to enter the serial number... well i copied and pasted the number they gave me when i bought it but it doesnt work!!!!! i sent them an email but havent heard anything from them all day! what can i do!?

Well, first of all, :welcome: to the forums! :bia:

Now, back to topic...

Well, don't expect them (Atari) to answer your e-mail the same day you sent is, wait a week and then send another email to them, if they didn't answer your first one of course. :)

Remember that YOU are their customer and they want you to be satisfied with their service/product. Their reputation is at stake, so they will (or at least should) try to fix your problem, don't worry! ;)

That seems strange. If you paid for the product, you should get it to work too. I'd try to write the serial-number instead of copying it, but i don't understand why that would make any sense.

If you don't get the game to work, check if you can get your money back. But i wouldn't do that before i am sure that they don't answer my e-mail and give a working serial.

Remember that you might not get your money back since this is a download version bought online.

It really shouldn't be like this. :wall:

Atari, shame on you! :protest:

So, bottom line... Check your e-mail every day, and if you don't get a new serial key in a week, try to get your money back (but as i said earlier, it might not be possible with online purchases :cry: ).

Well, where do you live? (city, country)

I bought mine (Emergency Collection 3 & 4) by mail order from www.cdon.com. This is a website that sells music, movies and games. Cdon.com works fine for me here in Finland and they (usually) have good prizes.

edit: cdon.com are able to sell goods to Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxemburg, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, United Kingdom, Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland. All products aren't available in all countries. For example, em3&4 collection is available in Finland, but not in EU (dunno why).

well in all honesty it was 20 bucks im not gunna go that far over 20 bucks... if they dont do it then ill go to amazon. but so far ive been getting the run around. they finally replied to my email and told me to talk to digital river that they handle that kind of stuff. so they gave me their email and phone number, i sent an email got back saying i neded to go to ataris technical support page, which is who originally sent me to digital.... so i called digital and the arab non english speaking lady said oh you must go to atari i cannot help you with that.... i explained to her they sent me here and she goes idk sir my supervisor said you need to contact atari at this website.... and it was their support website again! so i just put in a request for a refund with atari and explained the whole situation in a big long paragraph, guess ill see what happens. last time i buy shit off the internet.