jp2uk

UK Mod Requests

Yo,

Newbie here. Hello everyone!

Jus thought I would post a topic (I may get shouted down here) but can you request mods to be done. I know some people have done England Mods Midlands london etc etc...

But I am wondering is it possible for a "Merseyside" mod to be done.. including the YELLOW Vans etc.. and the landrovers volvo all the services for Merseyside.

I hope this is possible. I have Emergency 4 game and looking at purchasing Emergency 2012 soon.

Thanks guys 'n' Dolls,

JP

Yo,

Jus thought I would post a topic (I may get shouted down here) but can you request mods to be done. I know some people have done England Mods Midlands london etc etc...

But I am wondering is it possible for a "Merseyside" mod to be done.. including the YELLOW Vans etc.. and the landrovers volvo all the services for Merseyside.

I hope this is possible. I have Emergency 4 game and looking at purchasing Emergency 2012 soon.

Thanks guys 'n' Dolls,

JP

dont buy 2012 because its unable to have mods

Hello and Welcome to the forums first of all we should get this straight that no one will make a mod for you making a mod takes lots of time and everyone is busy with their own or helping someone else you may want to trying and get a few skills and start your own mod.

Hello and Welcome to the forums first of all we should get this straight that no one will make a mod for you making a mod takes lots of time and everyone is busy with their own or helping someone else you may want to trying and get a few skills and start your own mod.

Hey Shadow,

Thanks for getting back to me the previous dude about EMERGENCY 2012. Looks a good game tho :D

Shadow, Im sorry as it may have sounded like I just came on and said "Do it for me!" Although I totally didnt mean for it to sound like that, I do have to stress that I really did think that you could log on and download and request MODS via the forum. I didn't know that you had to share and ask for assistance in doing your own. :( I apologise for sounding a little "to the point" without fully explaining.

I can see that lots of UK Mods have been done, and a MerPol one is in the mix (In Progress) Although I would like to say if I could help I would, however I did think I could find one I like and download it. If I knew to do fantastic things like all of your members do I would surely design it myself and then use the MOD, Hence why I put it down as a request.

But thanks for your reply, I hope I haven't sounded like a complete tool coming on and asking one to be made :s

JP

ahh no problem its your first time on the forum everyone sounds a bit like that you can try some mods that are UK related like im still making mines the HK mod uses all the UK vehicles and i got intrested so i made a mod if you learn a skill like moddeling or scripting or something then you might be able to join my team and Iwink.gif

Yo,

Thanks guys 'n' Dolls,

JP

http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.php?/topic/13944-merseyside-mod-modification-in-progress/page__hl__%2Bmerseyside+%2Bmod is the link to mersyside mod