kwillis

LA mod 2.0 for 911 first responders

ok so i bought and downloaded 911 first responders for my pc. I downloaded the LA mod from here. the characters from the fire dept, police, and emt are basically grayed out. i can see their figure they are just grayed out. also the ladder truck in the big station is completely white. i have downloaded the update for it but its still the same. does anyone know what I should do to make it all right? can anyone help me?

the 911 fr game itself needs NO updates. uninstall it, EVERYTHING. install 911 fr and then install la mod 2.0 with the two updates and run it, see what you get.

I redownloaded everything. the ladder truck still shows up white along with the transfer truck vehicle, some of the buildings are grayed out and some are even transparent. all the fire fighters, police, and emts are grayed out. did I do something wrong? am I supposed to start it with 911 first responders, or can i just create a desktop icon and go from there? thats what ive been doing. that was a good idea though. you got anymore? does anyone else know what I could try?

you can start it with 911fr. if you installed the la mod correctly it should have asked you if you wanted to make a desktop shortcut. after that i have no idea. sorry

THANKS FOR THE HELP MAN! it all works now. I think i didnt delete the old all the way. i did it again and everything shows up! it even runs a little smoother to! you da man!