marko123

Edited Freeplay Map Submod

Hey Guys! Marko here. Today I was in the editor today playing with hoppahs map and I Edited some of the stations and I wanted to share it with you :D Here it is in the pictures below. I know you will say "This sub-mod is pointless because some of us know how to do this stuff". Well I Just posted this submod because I know someone out there doesn't know how to do this and they want a new experience in the LA mod series.

SO YA! here are pictures of it and i didn't do any scripting and other stuff , I just edited the map to look awesome!

SOME OF THE VEHICLES MIGHT NOT LET PERSONAL IN! I HAVE NO IDEA WHY BUT YA!!!!

TEAM

Map editing: Marko123

Scripter: WE NEED A SCRIPTER FOR THE PARKING

Picture 1:

xogxhl.png

Here in this picture I put a heavy rescue crane and 3 additional ambulances. As you see i forgot to add the personal for the ambulances :1046274283_heul: so ya... you will have to do that manually.

Picture 2:

2vucvgg.png

In this picture i edited the police station and there are more police cars there but samething with the fire dept. , I DID'T SCRIPT THEM TO PARK THERE! ITS JUST A EDIT. "NOW SOME VEHICLES MAY NOT LET PERSONAL IN".

Picture 3:

2v0o95s.png

I this picture i edited firestation 2 with 2 tow trucks , 1 engineer vehicle , and a battalion unit.

So ya , this is my submod and i don't know if i need permission or not to release my submod. :sorrysign:

DOWNLOADS

IM NOT SURE IF I NEED PERMISSION OR NOT

Edited by marko123

To be frank...you didn't do anything but place vehicles which anyone could have done really. The vehicles don't appear to have any scripts or VOs. Basically the vehicles have no practical purpose but to maybe be used once unless you plan on manually parking them after they have left their original spot which in EM4 can be a royal pain in the ass.

all you need to do is add the spawns to the firestation start and edit the fire station scripts and vo's to match, and for the staffing of vehicles, FS DONE......pd, a little harder, lol, but same principle...looks good, but a little too much in my opinion. and whats up with the tow trucks????? do they come back empty?

other than that, good job, looks nice.