Guest Franklinn

Campaign problem

Guest Franklinn

Hello all,

I've been playing 911:FR for a little while now and I love it :D I found this forum and i've had some good use of the tips in the mission section. And because of that, in the end i managed to succesfully end the oil rig mission. And now comes the weird part: since then i'm 'stuck'. Starting again in the campaign, my target has been set on catching 3 criminals. I've been playing in the campaign now for almost 80 minutes (a whole lot longer then the other in betweens) and i've gathered $265.000,-. Quite a nice figure, i'll probably be able to put a WT on every corner of the street to fight all the fires that pop up everywhere (sometimes even before i manage to put the men back into the truck, quite funny). And that's just it: 80% of the events are fires, the other 20% a hart attack or a stroke. I haven't seen a rioting civilian (as i guess that's what's supposed to happen) in ages now ;)

So I hope one of you guys has any clue of what happened here and especially of what can make the game give me another mission. Cause that's the most fun!