Guest OriginalGamer

EM4 only works look fine, LA mod got crushed

Guest OriginalGamer

Ok i am dial 911 to help me! When i installed LA mod and my EM4 is good, so i switched from modication. No crushed yet. Then i check in my campaign mission to play LA mod. And... Crushed! What happened?? Is that bug?

Hi!

The mod takes some time to load, so when you start the game and choose the mod, the screen will go black for a minute or two, wait!!! Your computer will say that em4 is "not responding". Don't care! Keep waiting! If it doesn't work in, let's say 5 min, there is a problem with your installation.

Fixing your installation: Try to install the newest version of em4 and the newest version of LA mod. Also make sure that you are trying to play the right version of the mod (not em3 version, tho you should have noticed this problem while installing.)

Links:

EM4 pathes

LA Mod 2.0

And the LA Mod update 2.0-2.0.2, Here.

If this didn't fix the problem (try everything above before this because they make bigger sense when using mods) you should post your DxDiag. This will help us finding the problem.

Link to Dxdiag and Logfile Guide By Stan.