OMFGpewpew

Police incidents

And so, after long game, I have started to understand that all policemen of missions in freeplay it is possible to solve by one patrol car, thus I don't understand, what for it is so much units. I use LA mod 2.8 From Xplorer4x4, can be in other maps, there are more difficult missions for police?

Sometimes you may need two, i have had 2 or 3 calls at one time and needed to send a squad car to a fire and to a pick-pocketing call. I don't use the directional lights all the time unless there is a lot going on so I send a patrol car and put the officers to work. The reason for so many police cars and fire trucks etc. is just for you to decide what you like best I think at least. I just find ways to use different units and I stick to what I want to do. I like having the police in certain areas so I can quickly get done with a call and don't have to wait for the police to travel all across the map to go to a call.

I put the LAPD crown vic on patrol by the port along with the Port Police. LAPD dodge charger and chevy impala are on patrol by FS2 and CHP dodge charger and crown vic are on patrol by the hospital and mountains while the sheriff deputies are used for my transporting units. SWAT are in the tahoe, unmarked dodge charger, unmarked crown vic and parked at the police station for when the rifle or hostage call comes in. Just the way I have mine set up and I use Xplorer4x4 version as well.