Guest TyBoss

Freeplay

I am wondering if anyone can help me. In freeplay endless is there a way to stop missions from happening such as, an even like a police mission pick pocketing and so on. And Is there also a way to make missions so they dont happen so many times maybe once in 10 or 15 mins about. And is there anther way for all missions to have like a time line that you dont get 2 or 3 events happening at the same time? So that you can have enough time to finish one mission before another one happens.

I am wondering if anyone can help me. In freeplay endless is there a way to stop missions from happening such as, an even like a police mission pick pocketing and so on. And Is there also a way to make missions so they dont happen so many times maybe once in 10 or 15 mins about. And is there anther way for all missions to have like a time line that you dont get 2 or 3 events happening at the same time? So that you can have enough time to finish one mission before another one happens.

First:

Don't make 2 topics on the same thing please. I was about to say why did you ask this when there is one right below yours that asked the same exact thing but I see you posted twice.

Second:

Go to your Specs folder and open the fp_params_endless.xml in notepad. This is where you will mess with the events and their durations.

You will have to play with this a little because I don't know what the duration is now but you need to change this: <MinDurationBetweenEvents value = "55.0" />. You might try increasing it to 80 and see what that does but again, I don't know how long 55.0 is so I can't really help a lot on that.

How to disable certain events, you will want to scroll down and find events that you don't want and change the enabled value from 1 to 0. You will see what I mean when you go in there to edit it.

If you've got this type of questions please make sure it isnt alreasy answered here: http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.php?/tutorials/

cause if you would have taken a look you would have found this tut:

http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.php?/tutorials/article/14-how-to-edit-your-freeplay-files/ by MikesPhotos, and it might just be what you are looking for.

Take care,

DMC

If you've got this type of questions please make sure it isnt alreasy answered here: http://forum.emergen...php?/tutorials/

cause if you would have taken a look you would have found this tut:

http://forum.emergen...freeplay-files/ by MikesPhotos, and it might just be what you are looking for.

Take care,

DMC

I used the search function under several names and I did not get that topic to come up. I thought it was deleted.

Thanks for the post, it will help.

First:

Don't make 2 topics on the same thing please. I was about to say why did you ask this when there is one right below yours that asked the same exact thing but I see you posted twice.

Second:

Go to your Specs folder and open the fp_params_endless.xml in notepad. This is where you will mess with the events and their durations.

You will have to play with this a little because I don't know what the duration is now but you need to change this: <MinDurationBetweenEvents value = "55.0" />. You might try increasing it to 80 and see what that does but again, I don't know how long 55.0 is so I can't really help a lot on that.

How to disable certain events, you will want to scroll down and find events that you don't want and change the enabled value from 1 to 0. You will see what I mean when you go in there to edit it.

Thanks for you help. Yes I know I made the same topic 2 times but i just need help And Now I got it thank you.

Enjoy the rest of you day. Cheers TyBoss