rafnancy

How to get a good zoom ?

Yes there is. If I'm understanding you correctly, you want to go all the way down to the ground and get as close as you can to the action right??

well here is how.

Go into your main game folder and find the config file. It should be named em4.cfg. Drag it out of the folder and on to your desktop.

Open the file with notepad or whatever text editor you choose. If you have one, then I recommend using a code editor. Much more effective. After you've found it look for this line of code.

<var name="e4_mincamz" value="1400." />

Once you've done that change the value to something less than what it is. Save the file, drag it back into the main game folder, and open your game and try it out. Somewhere around 500 to 600 should get you in pretty close, but I'll leave experimentation to you.

Yes there is. If I'm understanding you correctly, you want to go all the way down to the ground and get as close as you can to the action right??

well here is how.

Go into your main game folder and find the config file. It should be named em4.cfg. Drag it out of the folder and on to your desktop.

Open the file with notepad or whatever text editor you choose. If you have one, then I recommend using a code editor. Much more effective. After you've found it look for this line of code.

<var name="e4_mincamz" value="1400." />

Once you've done that change the value to something less than what it is. Save the file, drag it back into the main game folder, and open your game and try it out. Somewhere around 500 to 600 should get you in pretty close, but I'll leave experimentation to you.

Tnx it works