marcoitaita

Problem with LA mod,please help

Hello guys, I downloaded the mod LA MOD from this site, but when I start to install this mod comes a message saying:

"Setup Could not find a valid installation of emergency 4 or 911 first responders and is unable to find a location to install the mod."

Then,I accept the license agreement and the installation begins .... but nothing ... the MOD is not in the game ...

Why?

I have emergency 4 deluxe edition, I downloaded and installed all the mods from this site, except LA mod ..

Do you have a legal copy of the game? If you have a illegal, pirate version of the game, i will not, and may not help you! :tongue2:

If you do have that illegal version and it's not working, your worth it! And i laugh at you! :P

Buy the game to support those who make the game, they might just make a new game in the same series if they get alot of money from the previous version :D.

However, IF you have a legal copy, try to install the latest update of the game. (Not necessary if you use 911fr)

If it still doesn't work, reinstall the mod and try to locate the game folder in the setup by clicking the destination folder and then choosing the right folder. You could also make sure that you have THE LATEST version of LA Mod. LA Mod version 2.0.