Exceler8r

Australian Players Wanted

Howdy all,

This is a call out for any and all Australian players who play or want to play multiplayer using the LA Mod.

Training will be provided to those who wish to learn (no charge). You will also gain free access to an existing clan.

If you would like to be apart of this fun and exciting gaming community, please PM me.

Thanks for reading. Hope to hear from you.

**BUMP**

Just another notice to get out to you all that our small gaming community are seeking expressions of interest in players wishing to take thier EM4 (911 First Responders) experience to a higher and more exciting level.

Please visit the Squad 55 website at: http://squad55.enjin.com/ and join us on Ventrilo (voice/communication program). Details of Ventrilo can be found on the "Downloads" section of the Squad 55 website.

I look forward to hearing from you soon. Please PM me if you have any trouble with the site.

Cheers,

Exceler8r

**BUMP**

Just another notice to get out to you all that our small gaming community are seeking expressions of interest in players wishing to take thier EM4 (911 First Responders) experience to a higher and more exciting level.

Please visit the Squad 55 website at: http://squad55.enjin.com/ and join us on Ventrilo (voice/communication program). Details of Ventrilo can be found on the "Downloads" section of the Squad 55 website.

I look forward to hearing from you soon. Please PM me if you have any trouble with the site.

Cheers,

Exceler8r

Hey, I'm Australian and I want to play, however I don;t have a mic!

Hey, I'm Australian and I want to play, however I don;t have a mic!

Hi MrMitch,

No problems, is there any chance you will be able to get a mic in the near future? You can get them for liek AU$10.00 from your local DickSmith or electronics store?

Complete an application on the Squad 55 website as soon as you have a chance.

Speak to you soon.

Guest Firefighter18256

Squad 55 members can not just play with any one due to custom files less we have made back ups of the regular game due to the files are not public yet.

Also to be part of Squad55 you must be age 15+ an mature . You are only 13 im srry bud i told you this already please stop buging us you already been removed from the site due to spaming