Dyson

Pretty much ideas

I am in the right topic right?

I wanted to make LaMod a bit better than it already is, I've put together a few small ideas to improve it, for personal use.

Just thought I'd share them.

I'm currently using nicco's excellent remodel of the Crown Vic to remodel all the crown vics in the mod, putting in my own skins etc, I'll try and upload some screens for anyone thats interested.

Also I've added an undercover taxi which looks pretty sweet, anyone any other ideas?

I wanted to make LaMod a bit better than it already is, I've put together a few small ideas to improve it, for personal use.

I'm currently using nicco's excellent remodel of the Crown Vic to remodel all the crown vics in the mod, putting in my own skins etc, I'll try and upload some screens for anyone thats interested.

Also I've added an undercover taxi which looks pretty sweet, anyone any other ideas?

Your doing these all yourself?

My only other idea you might like would be to re skin that newer model Ford Ambulance. I believe NNico made that too.

I would like to see the screens.

My only other idea you might like would be to re skin that newer model Ford Ambulance. I believe NNico made that too.

Nnico did one based on a Ford F series(truck), did he do one based on the E-Series?

I made a few changes as well. I added an EMS Charger (before Xplorer released his submod), and I edited the Ford Pickup truck to create an EMS Pickup. I also added a police pickup truck, added a Ford CV Battalion Chief car and I tried editing the motorbike to make a Paramedic motorbike.

Sorry about the bad quality my computer hates me and wont let me screenshoot, but heres a few I did,

here's the skinned lapd crown vic, and nnicos plain crown vic and the taxi

Also I was hoping to have converted the chp camaro into a slicktop cv chp but the doors keep vanishing so ill post that later.

Some bugs, does anyone know where I can get some lightbars from? the lightbars im using are the crappy ones in the objects, also how do you control which way the door opens? I seem to have forgot so all the doors open inwads :s.

Edit: Just skinned a NYPD crown victoria, nothing really to do with what Im trying to do just was fun to make :)

Sorry about the bad quality my computer hates me and wont let me screenshoot

You have to use fraps for in game screens. Its free. Google it.

Some bugs, does anyone know where I can get some lightbars from? the lightbars im using are the crappy ones in the objects, also how do you control which way the door opens? I seem to have forgot so all the doors open inwads :s.

Eggcarton made a few lightbars. Forgot where they are though. Just try searching, most likley in modeling help and they should be in there.

Sorry for the double post

So why not use the edit button?

You have to use fraps for in game screens. Its free. Google it.

Eggcarton made a few lightbars. Forgot where they are though. Just try searching, most likley in modeling help and they should be in there.

So why not use the edit button?

I'll take a look see what I can find :) and I don't really do much posting on forums so I didn't know how to edit a quote into an edit if that makes sense? :) my bad

Slightly better pictures thanks for the tip ;)

em42010081116310301.th.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

em42010081116311025.th.png

em42010081116311550.th.png

em42010081116395236.png

em42010081116395275.png

What do you think? The CHP I'm redoing the lightbar and lights as i post this thanks to eggcartons vector lightbar :) also would it be off topic for me to post my NYPD crown vic?

Cheers

Ash

Edit: Actually finished it :)

Old and New comparison

em42010081117043801.th.png

em42010081117084422.png

em42010081117090427.png

I'll take a look see what I can find :) and I don't really do much posting on forums so I didn't know how to edit a quote into an edit if that makes sense? :) my bad

Just hit multi quote to post multiple quote in to one post. If need, say some one posts and you need to edit, you could always hit quote(not multiquote) and simply cut the message, then go edit the other post and hit paste. Hope that helps. ;)

As for fraps, much better quality. I couldnt see anything to comment on the old ones. They looks really good, but what lights are you using? Default LA Mod,PRL or did you do them yourself?

Just hit multi quote to post multiple quote in to one post. If need, say some one posts and you need to edit, you could always hit quote(not multiquote) and simply cut the message, then go edit the other post and hit paste. Hope that helps. ;)

As for fraps, much better quality. I couldnt see anything to comment on the old ones. They looks really good, but what lights are you using? Default LA Mod,PRL or did you do them yourself?

Lights? Erm i think its a combo of occrams and reality I dont really know as when i downloaded them i had no idea Id be modding anything haha :D

Oh and the NYPD crown vic.

em42010081118263143.th.png

Also I have got hold of the F series ambulance there is no E series I dont think so I'm skinning it now :)

Edit: Finished that too, I'm not as happy with this one but it'll have to do, I'm currently adding lights to it.

em42010081120201377.th.png

Just another update for anyone interested, I've decided that the more useless vehicles e.g L.A.X ambulance and ambulance 4 and swat truck 1 and LAAP car I'm going to redo as NYPD/FD to give a bit more variety in my missions, e.g one minute your in new york the next your in LA. Here's some skins of them what do you think?

em42010081213352131.th.png

ESU truck and NYPD crown vics (Rescue Truck 1 and LAAP car) :)

Also I've created a new topic under sub mods to get more attention and see if anyone else has any input :)

Very nice Job on the ladder. I was just saying the LEV would look cool if it was an ESU because its like the same model of the trucks they drive.i need to get some pictures of my mass state police reskins of the CHP (CVPI,Charger) and the LEV (a fictional ESU type truc)