Foehammer

Oregon Police Reskins + Lights

post-12962-030422200 1284084405.jpgpost-12962-091500700 1284084327.jpgpost-12962-083004000 1284084246.jpg

Some reskins to represent local units in my area. Not meant to be very realistic other than the paint, since SPD doesn't use hummers or slicktops. MCSO doesn't use slicktops. Haven't gotten into modeling yet so none of the vehicles have the proper pushbars, and lightbars are inaccurate on some. MCSO is chaning their paint to all black, the white units I made are the "old" scheme, they have only switched out the paint on their new vehicles so far. Also paint isn't 100% accurate to every detail. I'm not very good with paint yet so doing stuff by hand comes out looking like kids work. Didn't re-do license plates either because it's not something you even look for.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Foehammer503?feature=mhum

Link to my youtube channel, videos look better in high quality obviously. First is the unmarked tahoe and suburban, second is Salem PD, third is Marion County and last is Oregon State Police. I believe I used a version of PRL as a base and tweaked to my likes. Lighting is not meant to be 100% accurate, some is and some isn't. Videos show units with primary and secondary lighting active, some units have overlapping lights with different patterns so you may notice the OSP tahoe for example has a weird rear amber patter because the primary pattern is not the same as the secondary, some other vehicles have this as well. The unmarked units, the lights in the windows appear white because of the background texture I used to look like the light housing. They appear normal ingame. Not shown in either post is the LAPD motor unit, charger or FCV with argent, both vehicles I reskinned into SPD units (they don't use them) so I have more local vehicles. And the Motor unit has imo much much better lighting.

Thanks, does the video quality look bad to anyone else, even in HD it can't seem to keep up with the patterns. And I cannot get the screenshots to show a preview without clicking them, they're just black. Anyways I'm toying with Zmodeler, with any luck after I figure it out I will be able to make the units alittle more realistic by adding the proper light bars and full wrap pushbars. Will take me awhile to figure it out.