Zari

Problem with surfaces in zmodeler

Hello

I've got a problem with zmodeler2. I create part of model and everything is ok, but when I zoom out on some edges at end of surfaces I can see white lines. If more I zoom out they are bigger. I've done a lot of models and it is first time when I've got this problem. Here are screens showing my problem. http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/3002/sprint1.png http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/1636/probxe.png

I hope that somebody can help me.

Greetings

Zari

Are they welded together? It might be that they need to be welded or the polygons moved closer togethor.

They aren't welded cause welding it destroys UV Mapping. Polygons are very close cause I enabled snapping to verticles. Usually when they are not close enough holes are visibly in zoom in not zoom out.

They aren't welded cause welding it destroys UV Mapping. Polygons are very close cause I enabled snapping to verticles. Usually when they are not close enough holes are visibly in zoom in not zoom out.

I thought so. My second guess would have been the texture but seeing it only happens when you zoom out It might be something to do with your graphics setup on your computer. Does it show up like this any other times like in the EM4 editor or any other program that it can be exported to?